Computer Lab - Greeley
Get Assistance with Computers
Are you looking for assistance with your academic computer needs? Learning Resource Technicians (LRTs) can help!
Services available include but are not limited to:
- Student (only) password reset, account unlock
- Basic program and device assistance, usage, navigation, troubleshooting, setup, usage, file management, internet connectivity, uploading, downloading and formatting documents.
- Google "G" Suite - Drive, Sites, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Chat, Meet, and Jamboard
- Use of scanners, printers, and copier
- Professional staff, providing assistance and training for computer applications.
If you need remote assistance and would like a Learning Resource Technician (LRT) to contact you, please complete the form below. The technician will respond within thirty minutes during our normal business hours. Please note if you submit your request outside these hours, a technician will respond to your request the following day during regular open hours.
Support for Online Classes
If you need assistance with online courses, an Online Learning Specialist is available to assist you.