Computer Lab - Greeley
With COVID-19 still impacting all of our lives, your safety continues to remain our top priority. We will offer on-campus services at all of our sites (Greeley, Fort Lupton, Loveland, and Windsor). In addition, all services are offered remotely.
Are you looking for assistance with your academic computer needs? Learning Resource Technicians (LRTs) can help!
Services available include but are not limited to:
- Student (only) password reset, account unlock
- Basic program and device assistance, usage, navigation, troubleshooting, setup, usage, file management, internet connectivity, uploading, downloading and formatting documents.
- Google "G" Suite - Drive, Sites, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Chat, Meet, and Jamboard
- Use of scanners, printers, and copier
- Professional staff, providing assistance and training for computer applications.
If you need remote assistance and would like a Learning Resource Technician (LRT) to contact you, please complete the form below. The technician will respond within thirty minutes during our normal business hours. Please note if you submit your request outside these hours, a technician will respond to your request the following day during regular open hours.
Additional Remote Hours:
Sunday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm