Human Resources helps Aims Community College departments attract, develop, and retain talented people for administrative, staff, and faculty roles. Aims is proud to offer a positive, diverse, and inclusive work culture, with competitive pay and great benefits that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
At Aims, our mission is to help build a stronger community by providing knowledge and skills to advance quality of life, economic vitality and overall success of the communities we serve.
Aims is a great place to work with excellent benefits including:
- Employee-only options of monthly premiums for medical and dental fully funded by the college
- Tuition Waiver for Aims employees taking credit classes at Aims
- Tuition reimbursement (after one year of service) for dependents taking Aims classes, and/or Aims employees taking classes at another accredited institution.
- Annual and Sick Leave for staff and faculty
- Full-time staff and administrators work 4 x 9 hour days in summer with every Friday off from the end of May to the beginning of August
Learn more about Aims employee benefits, the college work culture, and browse current open positions. If you're interested in applying for a job at Aims, follow these steps.
Review the full guide to all of the benefits available to Aims administration, staff, and faculty.
Check out the current open positions across all Aims campuses. You can filter job openings by faculty or staff, location, and full or part-time.
Aims employees enjoy product and service discounts offered by a wide variety of local businesses throughout the northern Front Range.
The mission of Aims is to build a stronger community by providing knowledge and skills to advance quality of life, economic vitality and overall success of the communities it serves.
Human Resources Staff
Dedicated to recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented people for positions at all Aims campuses.