Transfer Services is part of the Transitions Center at Aims Community College. This department helps you prepare for your next destination if you wish to transfer to a 4-year college or university upon graduation. To ensure you follow the pathway that best suits you and helps you reach your goals, this preparation begins your first semester at Aims Community College and continues through completion of your associate degree.
Connecting with a transfer coach is the best way to make the transition as smooth as possible.
A Transfer Coach Can Help You
Transfer coaches can offer valuable insight into your options upon graduation and can aid in the following:
- Researching colleges and universities that match your educational and career plans
- Navigating the transfer application and scholarship processes
- Connecting you to people and support services at your transfer institution
Use the link to easily schedule an appointment with a transfer coach. (If the times available don't work for you, please contact us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.)
Transfer Services also offers:
- Campus visits to Colorado colleges and universities, including: the University of Northern Colorado and Colorado State University
- Recruiter visits from Colorado, regional, and online colleges and universities
- National Student Transfer Week (October)
- Transfer fairs and workshops
Note: Transfer Services events, programs, and coaching are available in-person and online.