Sponsor (Third-Party) Billing is when a private or governmental agency (the sponsor) pays for any portion of a student’s tuition, fees or course related fees. Sponsor is requesting an invoice from the College.
There is no standard contract. Some companies will write a letter stating what they are willing to pay, while others have a special form. Regardless of the format, all contracts and letters must include the following information in order to be processed:
- Student name
- Student Aims ID number and/or birthdate
- Specific charges or classes the company is willing to pay
- Specific semester covered by the contract
- Name of officer authorizing the contract
- Billing address of the company
- Contact information for questions
Note: If your company is requesting an invoice for all bookstore purchases, please contact the bookstore directly to set up invoicing per their requirements.
The following forms are used by the office to bill outside agencies/entities for student charges.
- Contracts are due by the first payment deadline of the semester or at the time of registration.
- When the contract is received, the student account will be flagged to prevent the classes from being dropped.
- Within 30-45 days after the semester drop deadline, the contract will be processed, which will post a payment to the student account and charge the sponsor. An invoice will then be mailed to the sponsor requesting payment.
- Students can expect a refund, if applicable, to be issued within 2-7 business days after the sponsor (third-party) authorization form is processed.
- Students will continue to receive regular billings after they initially register for the semester until the Sponsor (Third-Party) Tuition Authorization is processed. If a student still receives a billing after the midterm of the semester, the student should contact the Cashier's Office to discuss the matter.
Email Contracts to:
email@example.com (preferred method)
Mail Contracts to:
Aims Community College
Attn: Student Accounts/Cashier's Office
P. O. 69
Greeley, CO 80632
Drop your contract off at any Cashier’s Office location.
Sponsor (third party) Billing Tuition Authorization Questions:
Phone: (970) 339-6349
Phone: (970) 339-6576