Main Content Area

Cashier's Office

Sponsor Billing

Sponsor (Third-Party)  Billing is when a private or governmental agency (the sponsor) pays for any portion of a student’s tuition, fees or course related fees. Sponsor is requesting an invoice from the College. 

There is no standard contract. Some companies will write a letter stating what they are willing to pay, while others have a special form. Regardless of the format, all contracts and letters must include the following information in order to be processed:

  • Student name (full name please)
  • Specific charges or classes the company is willing to pay
    • Tuition only?
    • Fees only?
    • Payor of last resort? (If indicated as payor or last resort, all scholarships/grants will be applied first to charges before sponsor billing portion is determined)
  • Specific semester covered by the contract
  • Billing address of the company
  • Contact information for questions

Note: If your company is requesting an invoice for all bookstore purchases, please contact the bookstore directly to set up invoicing per their requirements. 

The following forms are used by the office to bill outside agencies/entities for student charges.

Download the Sponsor Tuition Authorization Form

Download the High School Sponsor Tuition Authorization Form

Important Points to Remember

  • Contracts are due by the full term drop deadline of the semester or at the time of registration (if registration occurs after the drop deadline).
  • When the contract is received, the student account will be flagged to prevent monthly service fees to the student.
  • By 75% point of the semester, the contract will be processed, which will post a payment to the student account and charge the sponsor. An invoice will be generated then be mailed and/or emailed to the sponsor requesting payment by the 75% mark of the semester (full term withdrawal deadline). 
  • Students can expect a refund, if applicable, to be issued within 10 business days after the sponsor authorization form is processed. 
  • Students will continue to receive regular billing notices after they initially register for the semester until the Sponsor Tuition Authorization is processed. If a student still receives a billing for an amount covered by the sponsor after the 75% mark (withdrawal deadline)  of the semester, the student should contact the Cashier's Office to discuss the matter.

Upload Contracts and billing authorizations to:
Sponsor Billing upload tool

Mail Contracts to:
Aims Community College
Attn: Student Accounts/Cashier's Office
P. O. 69
Greeley, CO 80632

Drop your contract off at any Cashier’s Office location.

Sponsor (third party) Billing Tuition Authorization Questions:
Phone: (970) 339-6349

Bookstore Authorizations:
Phone: (970) 339-6576