Students can give a parent, spouse or other trusted proxy full or limited access to their myAims accounts with the Aims Guest Portal.
- You will need the name and email address of the person you wish to add
- Login into myAims.
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- Click on the link called “Setup Guest Portal Access” located in the Guest Portal resource box.
- Click on “Add Proxy” located on the web page.
- Complete all fields and then click on the “Add Proxy” button.
- Proxy list web-page displays.
- Click on the yellow down arrow next to the new proxy to open Proxy profile.
- Select a Relationship Type.
- Change start and stop dates if necessary.
- Click on the “Authorizations” tab.
- Select the information pages your guest will be able to access.
- Emails are sent to the guest and to the student.
- Be aware the guest’s temporary password will expire in 5 days from the date you complete this setup. If the guest does not complete login setup within the 5 days, the guest will be unable to login until you, the student, resets their password and a new password is sent to the guest via email.