Main Content Area

Cashier's Office

Pay For College

An aerial view of the outdoor classroom on the Aims Community College Greeley campus

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective March 1, 2024, the college will no longer accept credit card payments over the phone. This is to comply with PCI DSS credit card acceptance standards.  

Students can pay in the following ways:

  1. Pay in person at the Greeley or Fort Lupton campus's
  2. Pay online in Workday
  3. Mail in a check, money order or cashier's check to our campus tuition payment address: P.O. Box 69, Greeley, CO 80632
  4. Grant Authorized Party access to another person, such as a parent,  in the Nelnet Payment system.


To ensure that college payments are received by the payment deadlines and selected classes are secured, students must follow the steps outlined below. 


  • Complete the FAFSA  Application (FAFSA Application Deadlines can be found on the financial aid homepage)
  • If aid does not cover all tuition and other costs, the balance you owe is due by the posted payment deadlines
  • If you have not received your Aims award notification by a payment deadline, you will need to continue available payment options

Complete your Aims Admission application.

Login to Workday to register for your classes.

Log into Workday to view your current bill. Bills are available after 24 business hours of registration and then 24/7 thereafter. 

Complete a payment option by the payment deadlines to avoid monthly service fees. 

Payment options available to you:

  1. Pay in Full
      • Online in Workday - Payment links located on Finances app
      • In-person payment at Greeley or Fort Lupton campus.
      • Payment via USPS mail.
        • Mail in a check (temporary checks are not accepted) to: Aims Community College, P.O. Box 69, Greeley, CO 80632. Include your student ID number in the memo line.  All payments must be received by the deadlines, not postmarked.
  2. Be 100% covered by financial aid funding. 
  3. Sign up for MyPaymentPlan.
    • Various plans available to meet your budget needs.
    • Non-refundable enrollment fee -   $30 
    • Sign up for a plan early for the best plans.
  4. Sponsor billing paperwork submitted on your behalf
    • This option is for those students whose tuition is covered by an Aims Employee Tuition waiver, UNC employee, TAA program, Workforce, WIA, Veteran Affairs (Chapter 33 and 31), Rocky Mountain SER, Career Ladder, K-12 schools, Early College, CU Camp, TEACH and/or other government entities.
    • JBS employees/Dependents - complete online Intake Better Futures form
      • After you register for class(es) , complete online form
      • JBS will verify eligibility for educational benefit
      • Aims will invoice JBS for your tuition costs
      • Student pays all fees and other charges by payment deadlines
    • Amazon employees 
      • Complete your payment authorization request in Amazon Career Choice portal
  5. Submit a UNC/CSU cooperative agreement request - Login to Workday and click on your Request app 
  6. Enrolled as a High School Dual Enrollment (Concurrent), ASCENT, PTech, TREP,  Early College Program or Career Academy program student. Visit the High School Programs page for more information. 

Choose direct deposit or paper check to receive any refunds due to you for financial aid, dropped classes or overpayment.

(Registration key code emailed to you before the semester begins, watch your school email account)