Pay For College
To ensure that college payments are received by the deadline and selected classes are secured, students must follow the steps outlined below.
- Complete the FAFSA Application (FAFSA Application Deadlines can be found on the financial aid homepage)
- Private scholarship and loan funds must be submitted to the Financial Aid office by the payment deadlines
- If you receive an Aims Award letter, no payment or payment plan is needed for the semester
- You will not be dropped from your classes once you receive your award notification from Aims
- If aid does not cover all tuition and other costs, the balance you owe is due by the Final Payment Deadline of the semester
- If you have not received your Aims award letter by the payment deadline, you will need to continue available payment options
Complete your Aims Admission application.
You will receive monthly account paperless billing through e-billing notices to your myAims school account. Current bills are available online in your myAims account 24/7.
Complete one of the following by the Payment Deadline to ensure you are not dropped from your classes:
- Pay in full online (preferred): make credit card payments online in your MyAims student portal. If you need to call our office to pay with a credit card over the phone, call 970-339-6349 during business hours.
- In-person payment: by check, money order, cashier’s check, U.S. traveler’s check or credit card during office hours.
- Payment Via USPS mail: students can mail in a check (temporary checks are not accepted), money order, cashier check, U.S. traveler’s check payment to: Aims Community College, P.O. Box 69, Greeley, CO 80632. Include your student ID number in the memo line. Do not send cash or credit card information through the USPS mail or email. All payments must be received by the deadlines, not postmarked.
- Be awarded financial aid by Aims (make sure you’ve received your Aims Award letter or email notification.)
Sign up for MyPaymentPlan
- This is optional after the full term add deadline.
- MyPaymentPlan is the only option for paying your tuition in payments if you register for classes before the full term add deadline and do not pay in full.
- Making any partial payments through the online credit card payment link will not place you on a payment plan and your classes may be dropped.
6. Submit Sponsor billing paperwork
This option is for those students whose tuition is covered by an Aims Employee Tuition waiver, UNC employee, TAA program, Workforce, WIA, Veteran Affairs (Chapter 33 and 31), Rocky Mountain SER, Career Ladder, K-12 schools, Early College, CU Camp, TEACH and/or other government entities.
8. Submit completed High School Dual Enrollment (Concurrent), Early College Program or Career Academy paperwork. Visit the High School Programs page for more information.
Choose direct deposit or paper check to receive any refunds due to you for financial aid, dropped classes or overpayment.
(Registration key code emailed to you before the semester begins, watch your school email account)