Get Help Paying for College
Summer 2021 - August 11th Final Payment deadline
Fall 2021 - December 10, 2021 Final Payment deadline
Fall 2021 semester online bookstore charging will open approx August 10th. All students
are allowed to charge up to $600 in books, book rental fees and supplies to their
student tuition account. Visit Bookstore website for further details. Note: You must be registered for Fall 2021 classes to be eligible
For assistance or questions with your student tuition account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarships, need to sign up for a
MyPaymentPlan or have questions about your tuition and fees, the Student Accounts/Cashier’s
Office is here to ensure that paying for college is a positive experience. Student
tuition bills are available online 24/7 in your MyAims student account.
Check (temporary checks are not accepted), money order, cashier check, or U.S. traveler’s
check payments mailed to: (Include your student id number in the memo line).
Aims Community College
P.O. Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
Credit card payments are accepted online in your MyAims student online portal. If
you need to call our office to pay with a credit card over the phone, call 970-339-6349
during business hours.
*Do not send cash or credit card information through the USPS mail or email. All payments
need to be received by the deadlines, not postmarked.
How to pay for college:
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships:
- Complete FAFSA Application.
- FAFSA Application Deadlines can be found on the financial aid homepage.
- Private scholarships and loans need to be submitted to the Financial Aid office by
the payment deadlines.
- If you receive an Aims Award letter, no payment or payment plan is needed for the
- If aid does not cover all tuition and other costs, the balance you owe is due by the
Final Payment Deadline of the semester.
- If you have not received your Aims award letter by the beginning of the semester,
you will need to continue to Step 4 for payment options.
- Complete your application for Aims Admission.
- Register for Classes in myAims.
- Payment Options: Complete one of the following by the Payment Deadlines to avoid additional fees and registration holds
- Pay in full - Online (preferred method), in person or thru USPS mail.
- All payments need to be received by the deadlines, not postmarked.
- Sign up online for MyPaymentPlan, an automatic monthly payment plan.
- This is recommended but is optional for Fall 2021
- MyPaymentPlan is a method to pay your tuition in monthly payments
- $25.00 non-refundable fee does apply
- Submit 3rd Party Authorization.
- This option is for those students covered by an Aims Employee Tuition waiver, UNC
employee, TAA program, Workforce, WIA, Veteran Affairs (Chapter 33 and 31), Rocky
Mountain SER, Career Ladder, K-12 schools, Early College, CU Camp, TEACH and/or other
- Be awarded financial aid
- Submit a signed and completed UNC/CSU Cooperative Agreement Information.
- Submit completed High School Dual Enrollment (Concurrent), Early College Program or Career Academy paperwork.
- Make you Refund choice.
- Choose Direct Deposit or paper check to receive any refunds due to you for financial
aid, dropped classes or all overpayments. (Registration key code emailed to you 48
hours within registration for the term. Fall 2021 codes were emailed in June.)
If you have questions, please contact us.
Please Note: All previous semester outstanding balances must be paid in full by the posted
payment deadlines of that corresponding semester or all future courses may be dropped
entirely, even if one of the above payment options is met for that future semester.
Students are notified by email and USPS mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Phone: (970) 339-6349