Get Help Paying for College
Summer payment deadline is August 6.
Fall 2019 payment deadline is August 20 - Complete a payment option by 10 p.m. that
day to prevent your classes from being dropped.
New Bookstore service available August 12 - Sept 12. All students are allowed to
charge up to $600 in books and supplies to their student tuition account. See Bookstore
for further details.
Whether you’re eligible for financial aid and scholarships, need to sign up for a
MyPaymentPlan or have questions about your tuition and fees, the Aims Cashier’s Office
is here to ensure that paying for college is a positive experience. You will receive
monthly account paperless billing through e-billing so you can check your current balance by logging in to your myAims account 24/7.
You can make a payment by cash, check (temporary checks are not accepted), money order,
cashier check, U.S. traveler’s check or credit card in person at any of our locations
in Greeley, Loveland, or Fort Lupton. Credit card payments are also accepted online.
*Please do not send cash or credit card through the mail. All payments need to be
received by the deadlines, not postmarked.
How to pay for college:
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Complete FAFSA Application
- FAFSA Application Deadlines can be found on the financial aid homepage.
- Private scholarships and loans need to be submitted to the Financial Aid office by
the payment deadlines.
- If you receive an Aims Award letter, no payment or payment plan is needed for the
- You will not be dropped from your classes once you receive your award notification
- If aid does not cover all tuition and other costs, the balance you owe is due by the
Final Payment Deadline of the semester.
- If you don't receive your Aims award letter by the payment deadline, you will need
to continue to Step 4 for payment options.
- Complete your application for Aims Admission
- Register for Classes in myAims
- Payment Options: Complete one of the following by the Payment Deadlines to ensure you are not dropped from all your classes:
- Pay in full
- In person, online, or thru USPS mail.
- Sign up online for MyPaymentPlan, an automatic monthly payment plan
- This is optional after the full term add deadline.
- MyPaymentPlan is the only option for paying your tuition in payments if you register
for classes before the full term add deadline. Making any partial payments through
the online credit card payment link will not place you on a payment plan and your
classes may be dropped.
- Submit 3rd Party Authorization
- This option is for those students covered by an Aims Employee Tuition waiver, UNC
employee, TAA program, Workforce, WIA, Veteran Affairs, Rocky Mountain SER, Career
Ladder, K-12 schools, Early College, CU Camp, TEACH and/or other government entities.
- Be awarded financial aid by Aims (make sure you’ve received your Aims Award letter).
- Submit a signed and completed UNC/CSU Cooperative Agreement Information.
- Submit completed High School Dual Enrollment (Concurrent), Early College Program or
Career Academy paperwork.
- Make you Refund choice. Choose Direct Deposit or paper check to receive any refunds
due to you for financial aid, dropped classes or all overpayments.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please Note: All previous semester outstanding balances must be paid in full by the
final payment deadline of that corresponding semester or all future courses may be
dropped entirely, even if one of the above payment options is met for that future
semester. Students are notified by email and USPS mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Phone: (970) 339-6349
Fax: (970) 506-6952