Welcome to Human Resources
Why work at Aims?
Benefits? Check. Tuition reimbursement? Check. A ton of sick leave? We have that,
Take a look. We think you'll like what you see.
- Employee-only options monthly premiums for medical and dental fully funded by the
Medical premium: covered in full by Aims
Dental premium: covered in full by Aims
Keep the tuition money in your pocket!
- Tuition Waiver for Aims employees taking credit classes at Aims.
- Enroll in Aims courses without having to pay upfront.
For you and your dependents.
- Tuition reimbursement (after one year of service) for dependents taking Aims classes,
and/or Aims employees taking classes at another accredited institution.
Annual and Sick Leave
More time off to spend doing the things you enjoy.
- Staff leave: Staff receive 13 paid holidays, 24 hours of personal leave and 12 days of sick leave
per year. Annual leave amounts depend on years employed at Aims.
- Faculty leave: Faculty receive 16 hours of personal leave and 9 days of sick leave per year.
Work Hours & Flexibility
Extra time in the summer to get out and see the sun!
- Full-time faculty work 166 days per academic year, which equates to 1,328 hours (based
on an eight-hour day).
- Full-time faculty get summers off, with the potential for summer work if there is
- Full-time staff and administrators get to work 4 x 9 hour days in the summer with
every Friday off from the end of May to the beginning of August.
See full list of benefits
Browse Career Opportunities