Aims Student Job Board
The Student Job Board is a centralized, online job board for Aims students and alumni. Powered by Purple BriefcaseTM, it allows Aims students and alumni access to online job listings, internships, career search tools and more. It’s an effective resource for discovering student employment or career opportunities around northern Colorado. The platform also features information about careers, including salary expectations and degree paths for specific careers.
Student Job Board for Students, Staff, Alumni and Employers
All students have 24/7 access to the Student Job Board's online portal using their Aims email or myAims Login.
- View and apply for student employment jobs, external jobs and internships
- Create a profile and upload a resume for employers to view
- Chat with students and career professionals across the nation via “career
- Connect your Student Job Board account to your LinkedIn profile
Start building your Student Job Board profile and applying for jobs today.
If hiring student employees, Aims faculty and staff must use Aims Student Job Board powered by Purple Briefcase. As employers, you will have the autonomy to create and edit your postings on your time. The final job posting will be approved and published by the Office of Student Employment.
Create a Purple Briefcase account using your Aims email address.
Review the Faculty and Staff Training Materials for further instructions.
Search and apply for jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities 24/7 from organizations interested in hiring Aims alumni.
- If you are accessing Student Job Board powered by Purple Briefcase for the first time, you will have to create a new account.
- A personal email should be used in place of the requested YourEmail@aims.edu (Aims Email Accounts Expire after 1 year of graduation).
- The system will attempt to find an associated account. If this is your first time registering, you will be asked to select from “Search Again” or “Create Pending Account.” Select “Create Pending Account”
Create a Purple Briefcase account using your personal email address.
Here's a quick video to get you started
Employers who are seeking student and alumni employees can post their open positions to the Aims online job board, Purple Briefcase.
Employer benefits to listing jobs on Purple Briefcase:
- Post and manage part-time, full-time employment and internship opportunities
- Create a visual company profile that helps Aims students and alumni who are seeking employment find details about your company
- Conduct searches for qualified applicants and view students’ visual profiles to see their work history, academic accolades, and extracurricular info
- If you already have a Purple Briefcase account, email CareerServices@aims.edu for the Aims employer code
Log in or register to get started on Purple Briefcase today!
Beyond Purple Briefcase, Career Services offers other opportunities for employers to connect with and recruit Aims students and alumni.