Register, Drop or Withdraw Online
You can register for, drop or withdraw from most courses online with your myAims account.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to www.aims.edu/student/myaims/
- In the myAims login box, enter your username and password.
- If you do not have your username and password, click on Reset Password (PIN) and follow
- Once you have logged in, click on the Student tab.
- Select Add/Drop Classes in the registration box (in the middle left column).
- The first time you register online each semester, it will ask you to verify your address,
phone number and declared major.
- If requested, enter your Advising PIN (you get this from your advisor).
- Select a term and click Submit.
- To add a class: Enter the CRNs (course reference numbers) of the course(s) you are
registering for at the bottom of the page in the Add Classes Worksheet, and click
the Submit Changes button. Use the Class Search button at the bottom of the page to
find the CRNs for your courses, if needed.
- Review your Status. If you successfully added a course, you will see a confirmation
in the status area (example: Web Add on Aug. 1, 2016).
- To drop or withdraw: Click on the drop box in the Action column and select Web Drop
or Web Withdrawal.
- Click the Submit Changes button to process your registration, drop or withdrawal.
Always review the status message to be sure your request was successful.
- Please note that you will not be able to register for any course online after the
add deadline. You must register in person.
- Be sure to click on the Exit Registration & View Fees link at the very bottom of the
page to view your schedule and bill. Check your schedule carefully to ensure that
it is correct.
- Click here for more information about error messages.