Enrollment and Degree Verification
The National Student Clearinghouse, a representative of Aims Community College, provides enrollment status and degree information to individuals and organizations such as student loan servicing agents and guarantors (Direct Loans, Nelnet, SallieMae, and CSLP), insurance companies or prospective employers.
Aims submits enrollment information to the National Student Clearinghouse on a monthly basis. The first enrollment submission is made after the drop deadline of the corresponding semester.
To obtain a free official enrollment certificate through the National Student Clearinghouse service:
- Log into myAims.
- From the Student Tab, under Registration, please select “Enrollment Verification.” This will take you directly to the National Student Clearinghouse website. (Please check for pop-up blockers if the website does not come up.)
- Click on "Obtain an Enrollment Certificate," in current enrollment to view and print an official enrollment certificate.
- You may also view enrollment information on file and student loan deferment notifications provided to your loan holders.
If you have a specific form that needs to be completed or requested before the first file has been submitted, please send your request by one of the following options:
- Visit the front office at one of our campuses: Greeley, Loveland, Fort Lupton or Windsor. Be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID (eg. Driver's License, Military ID Card, etc.).
- Fill out the Verification of Enrollment form and mail the form to:
Aims Community College
Attn: Registration & Records
PO Box 69
Greeley, CO 80632
Be sure to include any documents that need to be completed by Aims.
- Email the form or request to: email@example.com. The email must come from your aims.edu email account.
If you are no longer an active student at Aims:
- Students may order an Official Transcript free of charge.
- Students may also obtain a fee-based verification from My Student Center at the National Student Clearinghouse.
Email any requests or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still have access to your Aims email account, please make sure it comes from that email.
Students may order an Official Transcript free-of-charge. Verification of a degree may be found at the top of your academic transcript once degrees are posted.