Learn from real pilots and air traffic controllers with years of experience; receive extra attention through small class sizes to develop your skills. Contact our staff and we will be happy to help you get started today.
Aviation Faculty & Staff
Eric Himler, Aims Director of Aviation leads a talented group of faculty and staff. Himler has over 25 years of experience flying in general, military and commercial aviation.
Himler is a veteran who served for 20 years as a Naval Aviator. His flight experience includes Marine KC-130 Pilot, Blue Angel C-130 Demonstration Pilot and First Officer for Alaska Airlines. He has numerous FAA certifications and ratings including an Airline Transport Pilot Certificate and a B-737 type rating. Now, he and his team of aviation professionals are ready to lead you through the clouds and into an exciting aviation career.
Degree at a Glance
Degree TypeAssociate of Applied Science
Est. Lab/ Course Fees
Out of State
*Check Cashier's Office for current tuition rates
- Aims Catalog
- Explore the General Aviation Pilot Degree
- Explore the Air Traffic Controller Degree
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Sciences Degree
- Women in Aviation
- Faculty Spotlight - Eric Himler
- Veterans Services
- Collegiate Aviation Scholarship Catalog
- AVT 2035 Enrollment Requirements and Stipulations
- Aviation - Professional Licensure Information